About KR pass
Korea Rail Pass is discounted ticket which non Korean can purchase. This ticket is for the exclusive use of foreigners. Foreign travelers can freely use all the trains of KORAIL including the general seats of KTX as well as the Saemaeul, Mugunghwa and Nooriro trains (excluding the subways and tourist trains), without limit in terms of the travel section and the count.
Types and Prices of KR Pass
|1.||This Voucher issued through Korail on-line system must be exchanged for Korea Rail Pass before travel. You can exchange voucher for Korea Rail Pass at main stations or every station office in Korea.|
|2.||At the time of exchange, please show the credit card used for Payment and your passport.|
|3.||The dollar price of the voucher can differ depending on the exchange rates at the time of purchase. When you purchase an e-ticket, the price in South Korean Won(KRW) is applied. The price system is as follows.|
|(Unit:KRW, Per Person)|
|1 day use||58,200||29,100||52,400||46,600|
|3 day use||84,600||43,200||76,100||67,700|
|5 day use||127,000||63,500||114,300||101,600|
|7 day use||160,400||80,200||144,400||128,300|
|10 day use||185,100||92,500||166,600||148,100|
- Small child under the age of 4 is charge-free, and child of age 4 ~ 12 is charged with 50% of adult fare
- NORMAL PASS: normal ticket usable for adult and child
- SAVER PASS: tourist party of 2 to 5 people may use under the same schedule
- YOUTH PASS: juveniles of age 13 to 25 and youths with International Student Identification Card may use this pass
- The KR Pass is not valid for travel in 1st class and overnight sleepers. However, if a passenger wishes to travel in 1st class he or she is allowed to pay only 50% of the cost.
Limitation of Use
- KR Pass is available only to foreigners and not to Koreans.
- Foreigners who hold their non Korean passport with temporary visitor entry status can use KR Pass.
- Korean citizens resident abroad can use KR Pass only if they have a permanent residency status in a foreign country (stay in Korea less than 6 months)
- Seats could not be available during main holiday period such as the Lunar New Year’s day, Thanksgiving day, Summer vacation and Year-end and the beginning of the year. Therefore, seats are not guaranteed and only standing seats are available. However, when there are empty seats we can give you a designated seat.
Added Benefits of KR PASS
- · Seacloud Hotel in Busan : 50% Rates Discount (+82-51-933-1000)
- · Busan Aquarium : 20% admission fee Discount (+82-51-740-1700)
- · One-day Ticket of Lotte World in Seoul : admission fee 10% discount (+82-2-411-2000)
- · Exchange Rate discount Service of WOORI BANK : 50% discount(only $,￥)
- · S Roaming : Cell Phone Rental Fee 2,700KRW/Day → 1,400KRW/Day (+82-32-743-6467)